Quicken Mac user..

General Discussions and Announcements

Quicken Mac user..

Postby OzZkar65 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:27 pm

Hi All,

Looking for something to replace Quicken Mac... This program looks good but haven't been able to find much info. about it.
Does any one know if its ever been out of beta? I haven't found any versions prior to 2.0
How does it work with imports? there is step by step for MS Money but not for Mac. Is this primarily a Windows program? if it is.. are the versions kept or going to be kept updated on an equal basis?? or is it going to be like Quicken.. Mac version years behind.

TIA

Oscar A.
OzZkar65

Re: Quicken Mac user..

Postby mthadm » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:57 pm

1) It is not out of beta yet, we plan few more weeks to finalize some of the long standing issues

2) Version 1.0 was primarily sold to businesses directly, version 2.0 is the first consumer version we have.
We have been developing and selling financial software for over 12 years now.

3) Our development is done on Macs primarily, our testing is on Windows and our distribution are Linux systems.
All versions are released from a single code base, so there are no version lagging issues by definition

4) We are happy to provide more information, the forum is monitored constantly and all email is answered within 1 business day.
We will be adding people to technical support, which is not outsourced nor it is planned to be outsourced.

Thanks
---
MTH Software

Reminder: MTH Software employees will never ask for the username and password for any of your banking or credit card accounts.
Please do not provide this information when using our contact form.

My Money download page: http://www.mthbuilt.com/download.html
My Money manual: http://wiki.mthbuilt.com/My_Money_2.0_Manual
mthadm
Site Admin

Re: Quicken Mac user..

Postby OzZkar65 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:20 pm

Thanks for the reply... looking fwd to your final release. Quicken is stuck in 2007 and I don't think the company appreciates the Mac community.. can't put my money where is not wanted.

Thanks again.

Oscar A.
OzZkar65

Return to General Discussions and Announcements