HELP - Empty OFX error message when trying to conn w/USAA

General Discussions and Announcements

HELP - Empty OFX error message when trying to conn w/USAA

Postby jwhitt » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:59 am

First things first, thanks. After trying and looking and many financial programs for the MAC I have finally found one that works and does what I want it to so I can kick Microsoft off my computer.

The only issue I have with my money is that I can't get it to play nice with USAA. First yes I am using a MAC with the latest and greatest snow leopard update, all the other internet functionality works, able to get onto the website from within the program but when I try to set up my USAA accounts for download I get the standard "empty OFX" error message. I called USAA web support and we attempted to resolve it over the phone with every combination of USAA #, web username, PIN, & web password and nothing work, furthermore the web tech said that none of the attempts we being seen on his side as hitting the server so either there is some setting or bug in the program that won't let it go out or the USAA server won't even recognize it. As my machine is a MAC I don't have an anti virus program and the MAC firewall is currently turned off. I don't have any accounts at other banks so I can't check that.

Any ideas???
jwhitt

Re: HELP - Empty OFX error message when trying to conn w/USAA

Postby mthadm » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Hello,

We posted a private build yesterday that addresses the issues of connecting to the banks running off mainframes.

This fixed Fifth Third Bank connectivity issues, we are hoping that USAA connectivity will be improved also,

Let us know if you would like to get a copy of this private build to see if it fixes the issue,

Thanks,
---
MTH Software

Reminder: MTH Software employees will never ask for the username and password for any of your banking or credit card accounts.
Please do not provide this information when using our contact form.

My Money download page: http://www.mthbuilt.com/download.html
My Money manual: http://wiki.mthbuilt.com/My_Money_2.0_Manual
mthadm
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions and Announcements