I can't fit the application on my screen :(

General Discussions and Announcements

I can't fit the application on my screen :(

Postby possum » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:02 am

Hi,

I've searched the forums and manual and can't find this topic addressed, so I hope you can help me.

I'm new to MyMoney and have been really pleased with what I see. But I can't fit the full application on my monitor and have to constantly drag the window back and forward to complete transactions. You can imagine how much this slows things down! I'm using OSX 10.4.11. Is there some way to fix this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Possum
possum

Re: I can't fit the application on my screen :(

Postby mthadm » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:12 am

Hello,

Every single window and dialog in My Money is resizable, if you position your mouse cursor over lower right corner of dialogs the cursor will change its handle and you can drag the dialog to increase or decrease its size. My Money will remember your choices and will use them next time you start the program.

The main window is split between Navigator area on the left, Register and Check areas. You can resize Navigator by positioning you mouse on the border between the navigator and register, and you also can resize the check area by positioning your mouse on the border between register and check areas, depressing the mouse button and dragging the border up or down thereby increasing/decreasing window sizes. If you would like you can send us a screenshot of your windows configuration and we can point you to where are the dragging handles if you have difficulties locations them

Thanks,
---
MTH Software

Reminder: MTH Software employees will never ask for the username and password for any of your banking or credit card accounts.
Please do not provide this information when using our contact form.

My Money download page: http://www.mthbuilt.com/download.html
My Money manual: http://wiki.mthbuilt.com/My_Money_2.0_Manual
mthadm
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions and Announcements