Build 2.0.83

General Discussions and Announcements

Build 2.0.83

Postby sputnik » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:43 am

Hi I upgraded from the previous release to the latest build 2.0.83. I download the package went through the install process and replaced the program by moving the icon to the applications folder. Every time I click on the MyMoney icon, it says that it is damaged and move it to trash.
I have attempted this several time without success.

I am a Mac user on version 10.8.2.
Now I cannot restore back to the previous version and really stuck although I do have a backup of the data. Please advise?
sputnik

Re: Build 2.0.83

Postby sputnik » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:50 am

I have found the solution eventually looking through previous post!!

Please open your Mac preferences and look for Gatekeeper, it is located in the General tab of the Security & Privacy preference pane is a setting called “Allow applications downloaded from,” with three options

Anywhere, Mac App Store and Identified Developers.

Please choose Anywhere and try again,

I was wondering if you could create a section relating to each release common issues and how to resolve them?? This would save a huge amount of time and of course less frustrations as I was within an inch of buying a competitors product........
sputnik

Re: Build 2.0.83

Postby mthadm » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:28 am

Hello,

We are working with Apple to make our products available on the Macs AppStore and the problem with "Identified Developers" will be addressed as part of that work

Thanks
---
MTH Software

Reminder: MTH Software employees will never ask for the username and password for any of your banking or credit card accounts.
Please do not provide this information when using our contact form.

My Money download page: http://www.mthbuilt.com/download.html
My Money manual: http://wiki.mthbuilt.com/My_Money_2.0_Manual
mthadm
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions and Announcements