TRANSACTIONS DISAPPEARED FROM MY CHECKBOOK

General Discussions and Announcements

TRANSACTIONS DISAPPEARED FROM MY CHECKBOOK

Postby RRFDSTER » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:15 am

New to My Money - The transactions that I down loaded from my bank yesterday and reconciled are now not showing in my check book nor is the running balance. Tried to download from Bank again and got message that there is no Bank listed. Can't find help in online manual.
RRFDSTER

Re: TRANSACTIONS DISAPPEARED FROM MY CHECKBOOK

Postby mthadm » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:24 pm

There could be few things that went wrong:

1) The database you were working on yesterday is for some reason did not get opened and you have a different, most likely brand new file.

Is there a way for you to remember the location of the database that you created and double check that it is in fact what you have opened?
The database path and name are usually spelled out on the title bar of a main window

2) You marked your transactions are reconciled and they are filtered out, if you look into the "Show Transactions" filter bar make sure you have "Show All Transactions", and not "Show Unreconciled Transactions"

3) Perhaps you are checking transactions on a wrong register? For example if you have couple of accounts and you worked on one of the accounts yesterday, then switched on into another account it would come up as being empty. You may need to switch to the account you were working yesterday in that case, if you go to Account Manager tab you should see list of your accounts and double clicking on any of entry will load it into the Register view.

Please let us know if this helped,

Thanks,
---
MTH Software

Reminder: MTH Software employees will never ask for the username and password for any of your banking or credit card accounts.
Please do not provide this information when using our contact form.

My Money download page: http://www.mthbuilt.com/download.html
My Money manual: http://wiki.mthbuilt.com/My_Money_2.0_Manual
mthadm
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions and Announcements