Multiple payees in reports

General Discussions and Announcements

Multiple payees in reports

Postby tomrenee » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:50 pm

I am a long time user of Quickbooks and even have to use it at work, sorry to say. It is a terrible match for mac users and very frustrating since most of the options don't work on macs. Anyway I was very pleased to find this software and will be patient on all the new developments as you keep growing. What I would like to know right now is there a way to select more than one payee for a report? I'm doing taxes right now and need to have reports with several payees included and seem to be able to only select one, none, or all. Am I missing something? Also I spent some time researching your forum to make sure you haven't covered this subject yet and found many answers to other issues I was having.
tomrenee

Re: Multiple payees in reports

Postby mthadm » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Hello,

1) Please select any report that has Custom designation, for example All Taxes (Custom)

2) On the Report customization screen please click on Payees tab

3) Select Payees that you want to be included in the report, to select multiple payees please press Command key on a Mac keyboard and click left mouse button while command key is depressed. This allows you to select multiple payees from the list

4) A much better way of dealing with Taxes is to designate certain payees or categories as to be tracked for tax purposes. You can set this up from the Lists manager tab, select Payees and then select Edit Payee Information. Once payee is tax trackable it will be included in the tax reports without you having to do any more command-click selections

Thanks
---
MTH Software

Reminder: MTH Software employees will never ask for the username and password for any of your banking or credit card accounts.
Please do not provide this information when using our contact form.

My Money download page: http://www.mthbuilt.com/download.html
My Money manual: http://wiki.mthbuilt.com/My_Money_2.0_Manual
mthadm
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions and Announcements